All-time Most Popular Posts

This Week's Most Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Blog Name Change

Blog Name Change 


When I started this blog, quite some time ago now, my focus was different.  I wanted to combine restaurant reviews with recipes.  Now, times have changed, and there really isn't a need for me to post reviews on my blog anymore.  I want to focus more on bringing you great, approachable, global recipes so that you can bring the world right to your kitchen table.  You can still expect to find great versions of American classics, helpful techniques, and the same variety of foods from the world that you've always seen.  I wanted to change my blog title to reflect the changes that have already taken place over the years.  In the coming weeks, I'll be making a few tweaks here and there.  I hope that you will enjoy this blog just as you have before.  My new blog is called Little Global Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment