3 TB butter
10 oz marshmallows (about 40 marshmallows if you're using Jet Puffed)
1 heaping spoonful (eating tsp) of peanut butter (Planter's brand creamy peanut butter recommended)
6c crispy rice cereal
1 large bar finely chopped quality creamy milk chocolate, such as Milka or Ghirardelli
chocolate hazelnut spread (I used Ulker Golden brand--use your brand of preference. I must admit, the
consistency of Ulker is much nicer than Nutella and it doesn't get dry or pasty)
1. Melt butter over medium heat.
2. Once butter is melted, stir in marshmallows and peanut butter until fully melted.
3. Remove from heat and stir in Rice Krispies.
4. Grease a pan with butter or oil, sprinkling the bottom of the pan with chopped chocolate.
5. Spread Rice Krispies mixture over the pan, sprinkle chocolate, and drizzle with chocolate hazelnut spread. You may need to microwave it a bit to get it liquid enough to drizzle. If you are a peanut butter lover, tou may also wish to do the same with some extra peanut butter, but it is optional.
6. Cover with foil to encourage softening of the chocolate pieces. Allow to set and cut into equal slices. Enjoy :)