All-time Most Popular Posts

This Week's Most Popular Posts

Friday, April 1, 2011

You Won't Believe the Magic That Will Soon Ensue! Fun with Waffle Makers


Hi everyone!

I finally got a belgian waffle iron!  I've been thinking about getting one for a while, and I found one on sale for a great price at Target ($17), so I said, hey, why not?  You guys don't even have a clue what you're in for with this one.  I'm going to have SO much fun with this thing, and I can't wait to share some yummy, inventive recipes with you.  I'm so excited that I just had to make a quick post just to let you know that great things are in store in the near future,  my dears.

Give me about a month or so to finish up with school, and I'll be sure to make the wait well worth it.  I just got the thing home, and I've written down at least ten amazing recipes already.  It's just a matter of finding the time to put them into action so that I can share some deliciousness with you guys.  Keep an eye out for it.

Hugs,
DF

No comments:

Post a Comment